A few days ago, my friend Diane, gave me a “Happy Blogger” award. Thanks! I find it a bit ironic as this past week I have been in kind of a bad mood – do you ever have those kind of weeks? But, what better way to get over a funk than to focus on things that make you happy!
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. List who gave the award to you and use a link to her blog (or hyperlink).
3. List 10 things that make you happy.
4. Pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
10 Things that Make Me Happy:
1. Will’s hysterical toddler laughing fits.
2. Long walks and conversations with Bill.
3. Watching Will play with his friends.
4. Making the time to scrapbook or be crafty.
5. Romantic Comedies
6. Spending time with my mom and sister and dad and everybody else.
7. New York City
8. Reading blogs & books & magazines
9. Working to eradicate social injustices
10. Decorating my house
Bloggers I nominate:
Tiffany at The Harris Life