My Blog Rocks!
Amanda, a blogger over at Serenity Now is hosting a “My Blog Rocks!” party and I am joining in on the fun. So, here are 5 reasons why my blog rocks!
1. I post LOTS of pictures of this little cutie!
2. I have fun (I think) weekly specials like Wordless Wednesday & Friday Four. (Be on the lookout b/c I am changing Friday Four this week to join Show Us Your Life hosted by Kellly’s Korner.) And I post often usually 4-5 times per week!
3. I have a really awesome layout and blog design! My husband did all the work but with my input and ideas and I totally LOVE it. I think it feels so fresh and clean! Plus, it is very user friendly
4. It’s real. I started blogging when we moved to New York City then it morphed into a pregnancy/baby blog and now it has morphed into a family, life, faith, everything about life blog. I write mostly about our everyday lives and what we’re doing or thinking. Some days it’s exciting and other days it is us in our pj’s!
5. I try to be crafty! For instance, I posted a December calendar that could be downloadedto fill with your holiday festivites. And on Valentine’s Day I have a new craft that will be posted! I have limited time to be crafty with a 15 month old but I try.
I so wish that I was going to Blissdom! I even live in Nashville! I tried to win a free ticket but my entry only got about 30 comments and the winner had over 600 Wow! I need more followers………………
Well, I think my blog rocks and I hope you enjoy it too!